Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Home Again

Two weeks. Man, that's too long. That's just no good. I used to pride myself on updating this damn thing every day of the work week, but between STAG and the holidays and life in general, I've drifted off course. I guess that's just the way it is.

But here's a new one. Michael Muller (of the great blog In The Choirs) spent 30 some odd hours at my house the other week shooting products for STAG. While he was at it, he snapped a bunch of shots of my house. They both ended up featured recently on The Scout, but here are some extras - and I think they look better in the slightly larger Blogger format as opposed to the small slideshow form that The Scout employs. Thx for the shots Miguel.














2 comments:

dclayton.hall@gmail.com said...

Place looks great. Need to get to Austin soon.

Ty said...

Good taste!

 
Clicky Web Analytics