Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hidden Faces

I've worked at Uncommon Objects in Austin for almost five years now. Tomorrow will be my last day on staff. (I'm keeping my space so please keep buying my stuff). It'll be a bittersweet day because exciting ventures lie ahead (more later), but I've had some very, very good times there. With the customers, fellow staffers, with the amazing objects we sell. Over the years I've met some amazing people and characters who will always hold a dear place in my heart. But enough with the sappiness. I came across a blog this morning called Square America that features a section of photos with people covering their faces or their faces being obscured by something. It made me think of Uncommon because we have many customers who collect certain types of vintage photos. Train photos. Shadow photos. Photos of men working. The list goes on and on and on. So, this guy obviously collects photos of obscured faces. Cool stuff:





No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics