Monday, December 29, 2008

Burger Quest

As I travel through this maze we call life, there's one thing I'm always sure of: THERE IS NO BETTER MEAL THAN A PERFECT CHEESEBURGER. While conversing recently with one of my Americana-addict friends who finds himself in London these days, I was turned on to the book and DVD entitled Hamburger America by George Motz. I haven't read and / or viewed it yet, but it's got me on a kick so I had to post some pics from Motz's website. I really don't need to eat any more burgers or tacos or poboys or other massively fattening foods right now b/c Austin will blow your stomach into a over-inflated balloon if you're not careful, but it's pretty much impossible for me to turn these things down. I had a burger from Strawn's in Shreveport over the holidays, and those below have been added to the list of must-eats.

Sorry these last couple of posts aren't all that designerly, but food and the holidays are still on the brain.





No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics