Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gimme some Bistro

I'm headed for New York tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to get there. I lived in the city from August of 2000 to the winter of 03/04, and it's always really nice to go back. Especially in September. There's a laundry list of places I'll be revisiting over the next 5 days, but tops on the list is always Corner Bistro - my favorite burger joint / watering hole / jukebox spot on earth. If you've never been, go. Just avoid it from 6:30 to 8:30 unless you wanna stand in line for an hour for a table. That's actually half the fun though b/c you get to drink McSorley's Ales for $2 and catch up while in line. This one fits under the food design category I guess. It's a stretch:



1 comment:

porter hovey said...

Corner Bistro is my favorite!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics