Friday, November 14, 2008

REFUELED

Six months or so ago, Refueled Magazine contacted me to do an interview for their "COLLECTOR" section of the magazine. Flattered, I accepted. Little did I know that their outreach was the beginning of what I hope will be a long and successful partnership. After photographing my house for the article and learning that I was once an English major, Chris Brown (editor in chief) and Cheryl Schulke (contributing editor) asked me if I'd be interested in joining up as an editor-at-large - free to fire off articles basically of my choosing. Not that long of a story short, I accepted, and not only will my interview appear in the new issue that comes out on Monday, but my first ever article will also show up. I'm pretty psyched about it. Here are a couple of screen shots from the new issue. Check back on Monday for more - and have a good weekend. It's gonna be a perfect one in Austin.




No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics